About the Galleries
Abstracted: Botanical forms transformed into abstract images.
Whelks: Portraits of whelk shells from the North Carolina Outer Banks.
Double Take: A series of double exposure images.
Lo-Fi Film: Images produced with low fidelity plastic cameras (i.e., Holga, Diana cameras) and pinhole cameras.
I have enjoyed learning from, and studying with, exceptionally talented and creative visual artists at the following educational centers:
- Art Students League of Denver
- Colorado Photographic Arts Center
- Santa Fe Photographic Workshops
- Anderson Ranch Arts Center in Aspen, CO
- The ArtsCenter in Chapel Hill, NC
• • •